Wednesday 21 May 2014

Dear Aunty K

Hello Aunty K,
I am Ovie, I decided to share this problem because I'm hoping that there's someone who may have a similar problem as mine and I want a solution. Its about my dad, I'm from a fairly wealthy home and everything has been going on smoothly, till I discovered my dad is cheating on my mom.
You see, he's a very strict person when it comes to family affairs, and we fear him a lot at home, he's also a very sweet dad too. I found this out one day when I sneaked away with his phone to make those long calls, because I know he's on 'post-paid ' credit plan. So in the process, I discovered some flirtatious messages.
The other day, I went clubbing with my friends, somewhere in old GRA ,and just as we entered the VIP section, there was my dad, with a lady and his friends. I hid myself so as not to be seen, meanwhile my roommate who came along with me whispered "no be ur papa be that?". I urged her not make the rest of our friends know about it. The images of my dad and this lady at the club was disturbing and I felt so embarrassed. All these while his late-coming back home we got used to because we always felt his work kept him as he's a boss in his firm. Now, I'm confused. My mom doesn't know yet, should I tell her? I'm scared that this will break her and possibly cause a divorce. I'm not sure we can handle that yet. I'm also sacred of what my dad would do if he finds out that I'm aware of his acts. I love them both. Please what do I do? They just celebrated their 24th anniversary. Thanks for your help.

10 comments:

  1. Aunty K....nice segment....great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovie, abeg confront ur dad o,fear nothing,right now na u go get upper hand cz he'd be shocked you found him out. He may change sef once he knows that his family is at d verge of knowing.
    #oku nwa. 100watts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would always give unconventional answers..abeg blackmail him if u have mind..odawise,confront him but in d most subtle ways possible...he would be too filled wiv shame and he myt evn do d cheating as unrespectfully as possible but most imptantly pray...notin prayer no fit do @all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Approach him. Talk to him about it Man to Man. Appeal to his conscience. Plead with him to stop if he can which may be unlikely. But don't tell your mom. Then Pray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biko dont blackmail him for the sake of the family. Do as much as you can to talk reasonably with him and always put such matters in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk to him and he tries to show himself warn am say u go report am to ur mama. Also if u get mind blackmail am come chop him money ohhh....Goodluck ohh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swthrt just pray and ask God for direction,anyway u chose to handle it,you'd have peace of mind and it'l work out well if its from God.. Sha talk to him, jst that some men are just dogs!! Indstead of stopping,they'd start hiding and cheating since they knw u are aware, tufia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hian old gra.....na dat D crib joint i sure say u catch am.dat ya papa na wa. Beht wait! U knw weda d lady na em frd control?

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's highly likely that your mum already knows. you cannot completely hide infidelity for 24years except if the other party is just dense.to handle this, i think it's best that you pray first and then talk to your dad. i'll also advise you talk to your mum too but AFTER talking to your dad. as for blackmailing, my dear, i dont know o.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No tell your mama oh. It's possible your mom knows And she's just being quiet for peace sakes. Matters like this run deep.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner