Saturday 5 April 2014

See what our LOC members have been up to

Since the committee was set up, it seemed like the “ no retreat, no surrender ‘ mantra had been taken up by every member of the group. With the number strength of about 35 people, this formidable team has been
spotted in and around Port-Harcourt city liaising with corporate bodies, individuals, organizations etc for general support towards this year’s edition of the ‘Health Week’ program. We decided to use this opportunity to let everyone know, as we know you all have been itching to hear names. See photos of the teams after the cut….

@ Airtel telecommunications Headquaters.

@ Airtel telecommunications Hq

@ Rivers state Hospital Mgt. Board






Lest we forget, the team has successfully spread the word all over Rivers state and beyond, through a wonderful platform granted by 95.5 cool fm on Friday the 28th of March.

 Our gratitude to the LOC members can’t be over emphasized. Kudos guys! We are counting on you. See more pictures below

@ AIM Plaza (cool fm)

@ Sterling Hospital PH

@ Rivers state university of science and technology
Bon apetite!

5 comments:

  1. Really nice but I cant see my face #sad#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay!! I see me ... but sad I didn't get to eat the amazing old gra bole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay!! I see me ... but sad I didn't get to eat the amazing old gra bole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice !!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner