Wednesday 15 October 2014

"Dear Aunty K "... The crush and the lover!

Its another episode of our Aunty K segment, help someone whether clueless,confused,disoriented or just plain .... by airing you views.

DISCLAIMER: Subject's name has been altered for privacy purposes, and also strong languages for public decency.You get the drift naa.

I'm maria, a 400level student of chemical engineering, FUTO. So I've had bad experiences with love in the past until I met this calm, patient dude that loves me blindly and I love him too equally. Although sexually, I don't feel so turned on by him but somehow, we have an above average sex-life..
Fast-forward 8months after meeting him, I sort of reconnected with my crush and one thing  led to another, and Ali and Simbi went to school together..we had the most satisfying, intense, love making ... I've ever had..like he turns the 'switches' on without stress whereas with the other dude, I have almost a zero to -1 libido but just a thought from the other dude, and my juices start flowing..
Now I'm scared because I've never cheated on whomsoever I'm dating before but the crush has succeeded in distracting me.
I'm in a fix aunt K because I know the main dude is the real deal sort of, and the other isn't so much ready for long term? What do I do? Should I continue the liaison with the side dude and just keep lying or pretending to my guy?
Please no insults. Thanks.


Do you have any issues to discuss, you don't mind hearing other people's opinion on? you can always reach Aunty K, via pumsalite@yahoo.co.uk  .Looking forward to that.Thanks
Regards,
Blog team.

1 comment:

  1. just hear yasef.."continue with liason,or just keep lying" what do u want? real love or just good sex?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner