Wednesday 1 October 2014

"Dear Aunty K, am I normal?"

Happy independence day blog visitors!
Our Aunty k segment is back and some mail reached us from a certain Stephanie( names with held). Note that the names are with held for privacy and mails sent are not altered or tampered with in any form. Here is her story after the cut.


Dear Aunty K,
I wont normally do this but,i needed answers from random people because i feel they'd be more sincere than friends who coat then truth just to avoid hurting you.
well i get bored easily, not with activities but with people. yes,that is my problem. Whenever I'm dating someone it doesn't really last, its worse when I'm getting to know someone and we are hitting off real good and the next thing i know is,I'm bored of them already. sometimes we could last for just a couple of months (especially the guys i dated). I don't know if I'm the problem or they are just not for me,because I've really lost very cool guys as a result. I've tried the whole spicing things up away from the norm but it doesn't change much,i just get bored of people easily!please help.
Stephanie.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Sis, firstly I would say you normal, u probably just have short attention span.
    Am at loss here at what to tell you but d truth is dat when u find dat 1 who would hold down your attention, u wont have this issue again cuz I know u need som1 dat matches u fire for fire.
    Give urself a break and re evaluate ur priorities, and dont expect so much from pepole probably u wont loose interest.
    As for the guys u lost, just remember a princess is not meant for every prince.
    This used to be my problem poster until I was held down by d grips of d greek god*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm behbeh, two things... u either dunno what you want or they are not meeting your xxx needs. kpomkwem!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner